head to www.CruizinCentral.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
head to www.CruizinCentral.co.uk

We are now active over on the .co.uk site. Head on over for a warm welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For your information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xA-Mx
Admin
xA-Mx

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-06-17

For your information Empty
PostSubject: For your information   For your information Empty20th June 2008, 17:44

Okay I have decided to post up exactly what I'm working on atm so you all realise I'm not just bumming around, as you all know I only opened the site 3 days ago, the same day I decided to make it, so please calm down with arranging things just until I go .com, which should be this evening, but Im having problems atm!

So .. as we type I'm currently working on:
- Stickers
- Flyer Designs, still looking for someone to design one.
- T-shirt and Hoody designs
- DM Merchandise, such as keyrings, pens etc
- .com address to reduce popups and server shutdown, and increase visits and finds through google.
- General forum problems, e.g log ins and posts.
- and keeping the site clean and tidy and moving posts where they are spose to be

So now you all know how busy I am, please understand if Im not keen on the meets section just yet, I want this site up and running more than any of you will know, and I have done nothing but sit at this desk and work on it, im getting myself too stressed out trying to make sure everyones happy with DM plans, so I have kept you informed on exactly what I'm working on so you know where DM stands at this current time Smile

Thanks for all your support on this people, trust me it is really appreciated.
Back to top Go down
http://xMissBarbiiex.bebo.com

For your information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
head to www.CruizinCentral.co.uk :: In General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: