head to www.CruizinCentral.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
head to www.CruizinCentral.co.uk

We are now active over on the .co.uk site. Head on over for a warm welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Promo girls...

Go down 
+7
Andy
Dom
BeckyxBoo
Gti_m@tt
smithyonline
xA-Mx
xbexi_boox
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dom

Dom

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Promo girls... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promo girls...   Promo girls... - Page 2 Empty22nd June 2008, 11:25

Don`t mean to make anybody sound like a dog, but what I said is true. Its just another modeling job. At Max Power Live and stuff like that, half the girls were eastern european(never a bad thing Very Happy ) and maybe 1% knew anything about the product they were promoting. Im all for having promo blokes too(not me)
Back to top Go down
Andy

Andy

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Promo girls...   Promo girls... - Page 2 Empty22nd June 2008, 11:27

haha you'd look wicked in hot pants and a bikini top though dom Razz
have to agree models get the job because they look good, no other reasons lets be honest.
and personally i dont think theres any dogs on here so far Smile
Back to top Go down
xA-Mx
Admin
xA-Mx

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Promo girls...   Promo girls... - Page 2 Empty22nd June 2008, 11:29

Hmm promo blokes... thanks for that idea Dom Wink may have to think about this LOL

Nah im joking.. I wont need promo guys (no offence) as I am getting tshirts & hoodies sorted, along with DM merchandise (keyrings, pens, little things) so I will have enough out there promoting the site, until I come into a bit more money, when I will sort other things.
Back to top Go down
http://xMissBarbiiex.bebo.com
BeckyxBoo

BeckyxBoo

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Promo girls...   Promo girls... - Page 2 Empty22nd June 2008, 12:53

Yea thats fair enuff ... i rekon the promo girls should be a bit different from otha clubs .. i dont think skimpy skimpy stuff will be needed .. just somethin like a tank top and hot pants i rekon and they shud be gold or silver with pink writin on the bum of the shorts and front of the top mayb sayin DM or somethin lol
Back to top Go down
xA-Mx
Admin
xA-Mx

PostSubject: Re: Promo girls...   Promo girls... - Page 2 Empty22nd June 2008, 12:59

Thats already what I had in mind hun lol. I dont want the girls wearing real short tops tbh, health comes before promoting the site, Hot pants is good, either with or without fashion tights (shaped tights, diamonds etc) and a DM tank top. I will sort something asap.
Back to top Go down
BeckyxBoo

BeckyxBoo

PostSubject: Re: Promo girls...   Promo girls... - Page 2 Empty22nd June 2008, 13:03

i also think if a girl wants to be a promo girl for us she will have to pay for her outfit cos we aint gonna be givin it for free.. i also dont want girls who are gonna be stuck up or look like plastic lol
Back to top Go down
silly car chris

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Promo girls...   Promo girls... - Page 2 Empty22nd June 2008, 13:32

real gals is the way forward in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Dom

Dom

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Promo girls...   Promo girls... - Page 2 Empty22nd June 2008, 14:47

Its a team effort, the girls attract people all us blokes have is our cars.
Back to top Go down
pete0527
Admin
pete0527

Number of posts : 42
Favourite Colour : Black and White

PostSubject: Re: Promo girls...   Promo girls... - Page 2 Empty22nd June 2008, 15:20

SKIMPY FTW. Im not driving my 106/ scoobie/ pick up/ audi all way down to a show to see our promo girls covered up like they are going to the south pole (weather dependent). Im not to bothered what the outfit is, as long as there is nothing that will scratch the paintwork of my car!
Back to top Go down
BeckyxBoo

BeckyxBoo

PostSubject: Re: Promo girls...   Promo girls... - Page 2 Empty22nd June 2008, 15:21

Well i think every girl in this club shud be involved in it .. if theres people who dont want to thats fair enuff but i think it will be a giggle ..
Back to top Go down
pete0527
Admin
pete0527

Number of posts : 42
Favourite Colour : Black and White

PostSubject: Re: Promo girls...   Promo girls... - Page 2 Empty22nd June 2008, 15:26

From what iv seen of the ladies on the site so far, you all get my vote!
Back to top Go down
xA-Mx
Admin
xA-Mx

PostSubject: Re: Promo girls...   Promo girls... - Page 2 Empty24th June 2008, 11:16

Becky lol, there was no way I was paying for any of the girls outfits, it would be unaffordable, thats why I'm looking around for the best deal.
Back to top Go down
speedy

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Promo girls...   Promo girls... - Page 2 Empty24th June 2008, 15:04

my car is available Wink

after being at inters on saturday the general feel for promo gals is hot pants nice legs(without the fake tanning salon tans)smallish jacket with the brand logo and a strap top or sumthing similar underneath
Back to top Go down
xbexi_boox

xbexi_boox

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Promo girls...   Promo girls... - Page 2 Empty24th June 2008, 22:11

i have locked this as it may offend members...
i shall be posting up a topic about what we are looking for in promos... thanx
Back to top Go down
http://www.pimpinitheaven.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promo girls...   Promo girls... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Promo girls...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2